House Etiquette: Yes, we can all get along!
1) Please let us know your arrival time. Our general check in hours are 3-6pm. We are happy to let you check in earlier, in fact we prefer it, so you can enjoy your full time here. If you need to arrive later than 6, it's important to make those arrangements with us ahead of time. Some B&Bs charge for late check-ins but we do not. However, we ask your cooperation in this as any B&B would.
Cancellation policy: Effective 8/22/2016: If you must, please cancel as far in advance as possible. Cancellations after 2pm on day of check-in will be charged for the room that night.
2) Please enjoy the spacious living space, game room, sun room, dining area, hot tub room. We simply ask that you pick up after yourself. Our guests are so gracious and we want all to feel welcome and comfortable.
3) You are free to enjoy your own bottle of wine or chosen beverages. If you need ice, please let us know so we can make sure it's available. Rooms have wine and beverage glasses for your use.
4) If you're celebrating a special occasion, such an anniversary or birthday, please let us know if we can make any special accommodations for you. We have been known to spread rose petals, have surprise flowers in the room for your special someone, arrange for an ice bucket awaiting your celebratory drink. We enjoy being a place of celebration!
5) If you have food allergies or require gluten-free, please let us know 3 days in advance if at all possible so we can accommodate special menu requests.
6) Weekend Guests are asked to fill out their breakfast menu upon check in. Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday is served anytime between 7 to 9am. You may designate your time. Please have your selections on the registration bar by 7pm if not done at check-in. On Tuesday thru Friday mornings, breakfast is continental and we hope you enjoy the selections.
7) There are extra batteries in your room in a cabinet. If one of your remotes doesn't work, change the batteries. We try to stay on top of that but some times they just give out, depending on how busy we are.
8) You will receive the WIFI password when you check in.
9) After 6pm, the front door is locked. We asked that you lock it when you leave and when you return to keep the property secure for all.
10) Each room is equipped with an electric tea kettle for making instant Starbucks coffee or Tazo/Stash herbal teas. There are coffee cups, flatware and plates provided as well. Please place your dirty dishes in one spot and we will get them upon check-out. If you're stay is more than one night, just let us know at breakfast if you need any restocking.